Today I’m going to show you how I made the Ultimate DIY Drill Charging Station and how you can too. This is the perfect spot to store all of your drills, chargers, batteries and bits. With my drill charging station you’ll know where all your drills are when you need them.
- (1) 4′ x 8′ 3/4″ plywood
- (1) 4′ x 4′ 1/2″ plywood
- (1) 2′ x 2′ 1/4″ plywood
- (1) 10″ drawer slides
- 1-1/4” pocket screws
- 1” pocket screws
- 1″ wood screws
- 1-1/4” brad nails
Affiliate links are used on this page. See my disclosure page for info on affiliate programs.
The Ultimate DIY Drill Charging Station includes:
- tons of space for chargers and batteries
- a slick pull-out bit holder to hold your most frequently used bits
- plenty of space for your army of drills -including hanging drill storage
- TWO drawers for all of your knick knacks (drill bits)
- a modular design so it fits right into my Modular Garage Shop Cabinets.